Home > Report

Report Issues

My Fort Worth (MyFW) is the official app for residents and visitors to quickly and easily report issues to the City of Fort Worth. It is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
You can also text hello to 817-835-MYFW (6939).

Report Potholes

Keep Fort Worth roads pothole free by reporting them online.

Report Animal Issues

For issues such as strays, animal cruelty, noise and waste complaints or dead animals.

Report Code Violations

To report problems such as property maintenance and zoning issues, illegal dumping, junk vehicles, sub-standard buildings, multi-family housing issues, high grass and weeds, stagnant pools and other violations of city code.

Report Crime

If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1. Use the online crime reporting tool for non-emergency crimes that occur in Fort Worth's city limits.

Report Other Issues

Use the city's contact form to report all other issues, and your issue will be routed to the correct department.

Report by Phone

City Call Center

Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturdays 7 a.m.-4 p.m.

Water Call Center